Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Blog Police

So yesterday, I go to log into my blog for the first time in about a week and this is what I get:

This blog has been locked and unpublished due to possible Blogger Terms of Service violations. You may not publish new posts until your blog is reviewed and unlocked.
This blog will be deleted within 20 days unless you request a review.
Request Unlock Review

Since I'm typing this, they must have approved the unblock request. It just seems strange that for someone who has such a simple, boring blog, there would be a "possible Blogger Terms of Service violation" Is that like being on double secret probation? Have I run afoul of Dick Chaney and his Internet police? Is my IP a registered threat to block security everywhere? Whatever.

1 comment:

Jim Brochowski said...

Your blog is still "under review" The message I got basically was "proceed with caution / at your own risk" like.

You going after the man or something? ;-)