Monday, October 13, 2008

Flickr fun

A nice side effect about doing the 23 Things is being forced, for the lack of a better word, to try different things. I have wanted to create a Flickr account for awhile as I felt using it would be the most time effective and efficent way to share photographs. Like so many other things, when left to my devices, the Flickr idea got pushed aside over and over again.

Now I want to complete the 23 Things so I got off my hands and created a Flickr account:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30885078@N07

For now, there are only photos of my model railroad since so many friends have been badgering me for pics of what I've done down in the basement. Eventually, I'll create more sets with other pics of family, friends, animals and other stuff.

2 comments:

largesse said...

Your model train layout is amazing!

hipesplayswithtrains said...

Thank you! It's still in its infancy. I will continue to document its growth and changes through time. This is such a cool medium through which to share.