Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Random Things 5-10

I got carried away with Random Things 1-4. This is much better.

5. Met Lenny Kravitz

6. I once dated three young ladies at the same time (that's not bragging, just the way it worked out) named Becky, Becki and Rebecca. It didn't last very long because when they called the house, my sister would ask "and which one are you?"

7. I worked with Jimmer when he was first hired by the library way back in ....

8. I never owned a leisure suit but did wear bell bottoms, a white belt and beaded choker chain.

9. I went on 62 interviews between April and September 1996 after being laid off. Not all were job interviews; many were referral or informational interviews. One of the referral interviews led to my getting a job at Ashland Chemical that fall.

10. I get chills up and down my spine when my daughter Lauren hugs me and tells me she loves me.

No comments: